I'm also the resident Superheroic Sartorialist at ComicsAlliance.
CONTACT : fashiontipsfromcomicstrips [at] gmail [dot] com
- drag queen interpretations of Adventure Time (servin’ mathematical REALNESS)
- an actual cosplay photographer cosplaying as Todd Snap
- Maria Hill, singing Robin Sparkles songs
- Brave and the Bold Batman, complete with the neon-talking Super-Street Bat-Luge
- Inspector Spacetime & Constable Reggie (bonus points: Constable Geneva)
- Ben Wyatt as Batman (bonus points: calzone-shaped Batarangs)
- Girly Mags Scientist
- ‘60’s Spider-Man, showing off all the fucks he doesn’t give
- Big Barda, rocking her bunny slippers
- “In The Garage” cosplay group: Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss, and Rivers Cuomo dressed up as a Dungeon Master
GET ON IT PEOPLE.
Note: I may or may not add more costumes to this list at a later date.
I would be over the moon if I ran into anyone on this list.
Any of these costumes will instantly grant the cosplayer a spot on ComicsAlliance’s Best Cosplay Ever (duh doy!).