Green Arrow inspi sketch.
Suggestions on how to achieve this look!
Fem Ver: This one is a mix between Green Arrow’s YJ costume and old costume.
- Green hooded top. During the winter use a hoodie for extra warmth, for the cooler springs use a thin green hooded top or else you’ll get hot :O!
- Yellow scarf is op but it’s suppose to be his famous beard/goatee haha.
- Green trenchish jacket. I based the jacket off this: Click. Expensive but very cute and stylish jacket.
- Wear a classy skirt/shorts (not seen in drawing).
- Tights OP.
- Brown boots. I suggest those new in style super high-length boots (since those best represent GA) but it’s a very selective style boot. So any style boot would do great as well : ).
- Brown leather gloves is op.
- Those classy duffle style handbag op.
Men ver: More based off his old style costume when Green Arrow has his hat. Sorry if it looks plain ;A;. I didn’t wanna over style it so it could look more everyday. But I will suggest more clothes in the text for a more complex look. I feel like I’ll have to redraw a new version eventually -U-.
- Kay guys time to grow a beard, jkjk definitely optional.
- Green cap or green paperboy hat (op but suggested).
- Green hooded trench/jacket. A green hoodie is also good. Bombers are also highly suggested but it might be a little hard to find them in green but I think a brown one will still be stylish.
- Green V-neck shirt (i know some guys really don’t like the V-neck look so that’s OP). A button up top would also work.
- Arrow necklace pointing towards the pants because, you know, Green Arrow (lololol my friend pointed it out OTL.) Necklace is very optional XD.
- Fitted pants will do, preferably the dark tannish shades.
- Classy dark toned shoes. OP for green converses. Or op for boots (though I don’t know many guys who wear boots ;u;).
- Accessorize as pleased!
(omg i promise the batman and superman men ver will look 10x more better
Inspi list has been updated, to see the list and current fashion inspi sketches please click here» Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!
These Green Arrow-inspired coordinates are great styling references for both Autumn and Spring looks. I love how Kat reinterpreted Green Arrow’s look for both women’s fashion and menswear, and how she utilized styling motifs between the two looks (hooded jackets, arrow accessories, olive brown accents).
However, I can’t help but imagine that the ladies’ wear Green Arrow would work quite nicely as a Link-inspired outfit, as well :)
Check out more of Kat’s superhero makeovers on her tumblr (and on Fashion Tips From Comic Strips)!